After paying the application fee you will get access to the application form. You will receive an e-mail with an invitation to a shared folder (via google drive) where all material can be uploaded. Don’t forget to add your order number to the application.
In order to meet the deadline from Statens Kunstfond to apply for grants for production of works and exhibitions of contemporary art in Denmark and abroad, we are operating with two deadlines. If you apply before the first deadline (January 1), you will receive answers by January 16.
Please notice: All exhibitions selected will be asked to pay a participation contribution. We charge an obligatory application fee of DKK 150 ex. VAT, which contributes to the coordination and administrations costs in regards to application management and the follow-up dialogue with individual applicants. Are you chosen to be part of the official festival programme, we ask for a participation contribution of DKK 1.250 ex. VAT from established galleries and institutions. Dispensation is given to individuals contributing with a self-funded exhibition. In these cases the participation contribution is DKK 350 ex. VAT.
This contributes to the continued strengthening of our PR- and marketing efforts that promote both the festival as a brand but also the individual exhibitions. As an exhibition partner you will receive:
- An invitation to our grand opening on June 4 at 5PM
- An invitation to our networking dinner on June 4 at 8PM, where you will get the chance to become part of an international network of photographers, visual artists, curators and critics.
- Inclusion in our communication strategy with programme, ads, press, newsletter and social media channels.
- Mentioning in the festival programme, which is published as an appendix to Politiken in 70.000 copies.
- A marketing package with programme, poster and logo sticker from the festival, which can be used in the exhibition.
- The opportunity to be a part of gallery walks for the festival’s visitors.
- 50 % discount on tickets to the festival centre.