How to apply
Photo: Simon Højgaard Nielsen
There are currently two calls for Copenhagen Photo Festival open. One is for Photo City, one is for The Censored Exhibition. You can read more about these two calls below and find out how to apply for this summer’s festival!
- Apply to be part of our group exhibition
- Typically, each visual artist will have 1-3 works exhibited
- This call is for fine art photography
- The Censored Exhibition is part of Framing Vision, that is concerned with aesthetique, technique and media.
- The works exhibited are chosen by an international jury. Meet the jury here.
- Selected works will be sold by the Danish auction house Bruun Rasmussen Auctioneers on the last day of the festival (this is 100% optional!)
- Apply with a complete exhibition project
- Apply as a solo exhibitor or as a group
- Exhibition must match one of our main categories: Framing Identity, Framing Society or Framing Vision. Read more about these categories here.
- This call is for documentary as well as fine art photography
- All applications will be evaluated by the festival’s programme committee
Learn more about our open calls under Apply in the menu above.