Do you want to receive international exposure and connect with the photography industry of Scandinavia? This is an open call for visual artists and photographers interested in a solo exhibition at CPF 2021. READ MORE AND APPLY NOW
SIGNED PRINTS ON DEMAND
Limited Editions to celebrate the CPF 2020 solo artists
We have created a limited edition of photography prints at a reasonable price with Atla. Nordic Platform for Emerging Photography. Now you can enjoy photography in your home whilst also supporting the artists.
Price unframed: 900 DKK (ca. 120 EUR)
Delivered with the artist’s digital signature, edition number and certificate of authenticity. I Size: 42 cm x 59,4 cm (A2). I Paper Quality: Canon Pro Luster paper. Atla. also offers framing for your prints. | The prints are made in a series of 25 each, and each printed on demand according to your order.
1. Mitchell Moreno: SAFE PPE MED PLAY ANYONE? from the series “BODY COPY” 2. Meinrad Schade: Near Kibbutz Snir, Golan Heights from the series “Unresolved” 3. Roman Korovin: Our Relatives from New Jersey and My Father’s Grave from the series “My Family Photo Album” 4. Chirag Jindal: no.06 Ambury Road from the series “Into The Underworld / Ngā Mahi Rarowhenua” 5. Ilvy Njiokiktjien: Kissing Couple from the series “Born Free” 6. Kyrre Lien: Alexandra from the series “The Internet Warriors” 7. Dafna Tal: Lucia; reflections from the series “You’re Gorgeous, You’re Mad”
#cpfcelebratingphotography Interactive Map
Get out, get inspired, and celebrate photography with us thanks to our #cpfcelebratingphotography Interactive Map!
About the interactive map
Our festival was cancelled this year due to Covid-19. But the city is opening up again, so with some friends we are celebrating and sharing photography with you around the City of Copenhagen.
- Experience our installation along Sdr. Boulevard 49 and 101 and Skjalm Hvides Gade 3, in collaboration with Altan.dk (until end of June)
- Visit our partner galleries and satellite exhibitors
- Come and see our outdoor intervention on Refshaleøen at our exhibition park (from June 18th till September 2020).
- And on the way stop off at some of our favourite cafés along the way
The Interactive Map has been created hand in hand with Donkey Republic. Donkey Republic works to make cycling the default mode of transportation for as many as possible by giving easy and affordable access to great city bikes. We thought cycling would still be one of the safest and most efficient ways of getting around during the Photo Festival. It’s a great way to shake off the long weeks of lockdown, get out, get some fresh air, be active, enjoy beautiful art in our city. And while you are already in explore mode why not plan a stop or two and support the countless local businesses too!
Thanks to our friends at Donkey Republic, you can now ride 3 hours for free. Use the code CPF2020.
How to use the map
1. Download Google Maps app on your phone.
2. From your computer or your phone click on this link or on the map above.
3. By opening the map, Google Maps will automatically save it to your Google account.
To find again the downloaded #cpfcelebratingphotography Interactive Map at any time, click on “Menu”, “Your places” and then “Maps”.
4. Play with the filters on the left to see more or less of the exhibitions part of #cpfcelebratingphotography.
5. Click on the locations to have more informations about the exhibitions.
6. Create your own path, use the Donkey Republic code (CPF2020) and enjoy photography !